Your business could help us make a real difference in the local community.
The support of local and national businesses is vital to the running of our foodbank. We’d love your business to help us tackle food poverty on your doorstep. There are lots of ways to get involved, such as sharing your expertise.
- Organise a fundraising event to help make sure that no-one has to go hungry.
- Provide your service pro bono to help us in running the Foodbank effectively.
- Sponsor or donate equipment to help with the day-to-day work of the Foodbank.
- Ask your staff to share their workplace skills with our volunteers to make us more effective.
- Run a food drive at your offices.
If your company shares our belief that no-one should go hungry in our local area, we would love to hear from you.
To find out more about getting involved please contact us.